BI Salary Solutions
BI Salary is a Negotiated Overdraft Limit
BI Salary is a Negotiated Overdraft Limit available in a Demand Deposit account that allows the anticipation of domiciled income: Wages, pensions, retirement and other regular income.
Individual Customers who meet one of the following conditions:
- Domiciled income at BI coming from from salaries, pensions or other fixed income and on a monthly basis;
- Self employed individuals who have domiciled income at BI coming from the exercise of their professional activity, such as agreements for the provision of services and others.
Up to 50% of the average monthly income credited to the bank and according to internal criteria of effort rate.
Completing and signing the following forms:
- Application Form;
- Domiciliation of Salary (except clients who receive their salay at for 6 months or more at the bank);
- Declaration of the Employer / Pension Payer specifying the amount of monthly remuneration and / or other sources of remuneration and referring to the type of employment contract. For self-employed individuals, it must be submitted copies of salary receipts, contracts, agreements of the last 6 months and a copy of Form 112 (Tax return) of the previous year prior to the date of the submission of the application form.
- Fast approval, immediate funding for unforeseen expenses;
- Payment is made only to the amount effectively used;
- Possibility of assigning a preferential interest rate in individual credit contracts.